From 11.00 until 13.30
ROUND TABLE: New technologies for companies, events and shows
Different companies will show innovative solutions for moving their events online, as well as explaining how they have had to reinvent themselves due to the pandemic by creating new digital projects.
Innovation and transformation of audiovisual companies: how companies have transformed during 2020
- Stream pack: comprehensive streaming platform for the culture and entertainment sectors. They use the latest audiovisual technology and highly qualified professionals. With their tools for live broadcasting, connectivity and managing pre-recorded content, they help organisations from the cultural sector increase their audiences. The platform enables the inclusion of innovative and participative formulas like providing virtual networking spaces.
- Sono: sets for online events in Madrid and Barcelona, totally equipped with all the necessary technology with the possibility of generating online events of any kind, and including holographic telepresence technology as a star product, which enables interactions in real time at events without the need to travel.
- Visyon: Visyon is a Catalan company which was created in 2012 with the aim of innovating the digital sector. It does this by using the latest virtual, mixed and augmented reality technologies, but with a focus not on the consumer, but on businesses.
- TV3: Catalan television has carried out a range of immersive experiences for spectators, in particular in the area of sport. The latest one was the broadcasting of the Catalan Circuit Superbike races where, as well as broadcasting entirely using 5G, a 360º camera was installed to follow the race in an immersive way via their YouTube channel.
Transformation to virtual: how to transform a face-to-face event into a digital success story
- Futura Space: creative I+D lab specialising in the creation of immersive experiences. It has recently released into the market its own platform for making events virtual positioning itself as the reference platform for festivals and congresses.
- Fundació Èpica La Fura dels Baus: space for knowledge sharing and mutual learning. Based on the sum of talents and collective creation, the foundation promotes a R+D+I lab and horizontal collaboration processes between Humanities, Science and Technology. Èpica is fuelled by the knowledge developed over the last 40 years by La Fura dels Baus, designing a centre in which new technologies and scientific theories are validated or innovative ideas are developed through performing arts as a common language.
- Onionlab: new technologies enable us to process in real time interactive graphics controlled from home. Onionlab uses technologies used for virtual reality but this time to generate content which is projected live.
MODERATED BY: Judith Argila