Once again, Barcelona has hosted the world’s most important technology, innovation and mobile fair, the Mobile World Congress. As usual, the Clúster Audiovisual de Catalunya has organized a visit for our partners at 4YFN and at MWC.
During this edition of the Congress, one of the most relevant things has been RV and 5G. Many companies and start-ups have opted this type of technology.
Regarding the partners that have participated, on Tuesday we visited the 4YFN at Fira – Montjuïc. There we had the presence of 4 of our partners, who told us what their projects were about and what are their future challenges. The partners were:
- Vodity: it is a video on demand platform, that offers films, documentaries and series with specialized content in historical, cultural and scientific field.
- Tviso: is an online platform with specialized content in the cataloging and personalized management of aduiovisual content (films, documentaries and TV programs).
- Filmarket Hub: online platform for audiovisual professionals and producers that facilitates the search for projects, financing or jobs.
- Minushu: start-up specialized in the creation of narrative experiences with immersive technologies: augmented reality and virtual reality.
Thursday was the turn to visit the partners that were at MWC, at Fira-L’Hosiptalet. They presented us their new programs, future plans and what they are betting for now. We visited:
- Cellnex Telecom: a specialist in wireless telecommunications broadcasting in Europe. They offer audiovisual services to “Smart Cities” broadcasters and solutions.
- Visyon: is a digital services company specialized in VR, AR and immersive technologies.